Thank you for your interest in the AR Conference Work Scholar Program. This program allows conference participants to earn back all or part of their registration by helping at the conference (before and after also). It's a great opportunity to meet other participants and help us to make the conference the best it can be.
Visit our registration page here and select the "Work Scholar Program" option. You will register for $120 but will be reimbursed partially or fully, depending on how many hours you'd like to work. After the conference, we will reimburse you up to the cost of your registration fee at the rate of $10/hour.
We'll do our best to accommodate everyone and make sure you see the sessions you like the most! It's a win-win situation that helps everyone.
Please note that low-income/travel discounts cannot be combined with the work scholar program. Meals and lodging are not included.
- issue badges and related materials
- assist as needed in the exhibit hall
- respond to onsite and telephone inquiries
- help with registration (after hours)
- help set-up and pack office (before/after conference)
- staff conference and FARM merchandise tables
- set-up and breakdown breakfast and evening snacks
- assist with audio visual needs
- check badges before/during sessions
- report problems if needed